Reimbursement Information

If you are receiving support from us (for either the hotel or airfare) you will have to fill in the Reimbursement Information Form and submit it together with your original receipts to Ericka Avila (see the contact information below).

Foreign nationals that are being reimbursed will also have to provide:

1. a signed W-8BEN form (please see instructions)
2. a copy of the oval HomeLand Security stamp dated for this visit to US
3. a copy of the passport front page with the picture/country information
4. if not from a visa-waiver country, a copy of the visa for the current visit to US
5. if on J1/ F1/H1B visa, a copy of I-797, DS-2019, or I-20 (all pages)

If you have further questions, please contact Ericka Avila
Office: SMLC 397
Phone: (505)277-4119
Mathematics & Statistics
MSC01 1115
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131