Mirrors: Universit y of Thessaly, Greece and UNM, Albuquerque, USA

Kedavros Centaur ACA Volos       
University of Thessaly, Department of Computer Engineering, Telecommunications and Networks

European Union countries citizens do not require a visa to enter Greece.
They only require a valid passport or an ID card (for Schengen countries)

Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Iceland, Switzerland and USA
citizens, entering Greece for a period of less than 3 months require only a valid passport.
They do not require a visa.
For visits exceeding 3 months, authorization must be obtained in person by applying
to the Aliens Bureau at least 20 days prior to the 3-month expiration date.

Citizens of countries other than the above, should contact the nearest Greek Consulate office
or Greek Embassy with regard to visa requirements. To locate the Greek Consulate office or
Greek Embassy nearest to you, please refer to the following lists:
  1. Greek Embassies and Greek Consulates
    provided by http://www.mfa.gr/ (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
  2. Greek Authorities in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
    provided by http://www.greekembassy.org/ (Embassy of Greece in Washigton D.C.)

If you require an official document stating that you will be traveling to Grecce to attend
ACA'2002, to submit it to the appropriate Greek Consular Authorities, please
send e-mail to aca2002@uth.gr

Please make sure that you deal with these matters as early as possible, so
as to have enough time to deal with possible and/or unexpected difficulties.

If you have any particular questions, please do not hesitate to request more information
by sending e-mail to aca2002@uth.gr or to the conference General Chairs and the Local Arrangements Committee.
For more information please send e-mail to aca2002@uth.gr